At OnCourse Learning, we’re committed to providing the ultimate learning experience, which is why we back every purchase with our refund policy. Our commitment to quality education promises peace of mind when selecting our courses.
- Starting from the date of purchase, students have 30 days to request a refund.
Livestream and Classroom Courses
- Students have until 3 days prior to class start to request a refund.
- Livestream and Classroom students who do not attend their scheduled class will not qualify for a refund.
- Students can swap to a self-paced online course (when applicable) if they no longer qualify for a refund.
- If any course (sold individually or in a package) is accessed, the course/package is non-refundable.
- Textbooks and shipping are non-refundable.
- Any refunds for packages that included physical textbooks will be refunded less a $50 refund fee.
To request a refund, please contact us at 866-806-9900.
* Some states follow other refund policies. If there is a state-specific policy, it can be found on that specific state’s requirements page.
OnCourse Learning reserves the right to cancel any live or webinar course before the start of the class. An OnCourse Learning representative will notify students of cancellation via phone or e-mail. Students will then be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the course or credit toward another course of equal or lesser value. No partial refunds will be issued. OnCourse Learning will not be held responsible for any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of the course.
Note: Live or webinar class change requests will be honored, at no cost, for all students who inform an OnCourse Learning account representative three (3) or more business days prior to the course start date. Rescheduled class dates cannot be guaranteed and will be based on availability.
A $50 rescheduling fee will be charged to any student who changes a Federal continuing education (CE) or pre-license (PE) live or webinar class date less than three (3) days of the course start date. Rescheduled class dates cannot be guaranteed and will be based on availability.
A $25 rescheduling fee will be charged to any student who changes a State Law CE or PE live or webinar class date, within three (3) business days of the course start date. Rescheduled class dates cannot be guaranteed and will be based on availability.